(Pre-Sale through May 15, 2020: $20 / May 16 - June 6, 2020: $25)
Get an exclusive look inside 12 charming houses and gardens in North Beach, MD, "the Jewel of the Chesapeake Bay" Saturday, June 6, 2020.
About this Event
The North Beach House & Garden Club is excited to announce the return of its House & Garden Tour on Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 1:00-5:00P.M. We're back for our 32nd year, bringing visitors by the hundreds to Northern Calvert County from Maryland, Virginia, and the greater Washington DC area to experience the sights, history, and beauty of North Beach and it's wonderful homes as well as private and public gardens. This is a rare opportunity to get an exclusive look inside some of the nicest homes in North Beach, and maybe even take a relaxing stroll along the boardwalk and meet some new friends as well. This year, we've added houses from the very nearby towns of Holland Point and Chesapeake Beach to give attendees an even richer experience.
- Tour 12 charming homes and 3 stunning gardens
- FREE parking right where the tour begins, at St. Anthony’s church parking lot, 8816 Chesapeake Ave, in North Beach
- FREE commemorative tote bags to the first 100 tickets sold
- Easy 2-mile stroll or take the FREE Air Conditioned Shuttle
- Discounts at local shops and restaurants
A portion of the proceeds supports local beautification projects sponsored by the North Beach House & Garden Club such as the plant identification signs in Sunrise Garden and the adopted Jean Hatch Garden along the boardwalk. Rain date the next day, Sunday, June 7, 2020.